This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love at the end of the street

Just happened a few minutes ago. I am at post when I get a call from a CW asking me to check a car at the end of a dead in on our proplerty. I'm like sure brb, but then he says, "hold on". Ok, whats going on? Then I see this scene.

the car at the end of the road has been zoomed in on by CW when I see a man very laid back and relaxed looking. Upon watching a little bit more, I noticed a womans head bobbing up and down in a rapid motion. I go and am gonig to ask them to please leave. However, when the man notices me he says, "OH SHIT" and then starts his car and proceedes to drive off. The "rent a girl" says as they are passing by, "Oh sorry we were just waiting for someone." It took a lot for me not to fall down laughing.

Don't people realize that cameras are everywhere nowdays?

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man, that's a great story!

"If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Soooo, you record all your camera footage, right?

Just sayin' you could be selling movies on the side!

I've had to do that, find a car a'rockin in the parking lot and try and knock on the window while keeping my eyes turned-aside. Sometimes I can't help but see EVERYTHING, unfortunately. Some of the people I catch are not that great looking...Like I never get to kick-out a nice looking young trucker trying to camp in our lot overnight; it always has to be a 300lb man with a pelt like a wild billy goat who sleeps in the nude.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Well, there is a market for amateur video...just saying..."grin"

Now, I would be reluctant to call the "rent a girl" such without more proof, since we never saw money change hands. Some people do get their jollies on being exhibitionists, or doing the wild thing and varients in unusual places.
        Last edited by Dave1982; 04-03-2012, 11:05 PM.
        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Her actual excuse :Sorry we were just waiting for someone to come.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Ah, reminds me of my teen years.. Wait, did I say me? I um, I um, meant people I knew... Yeah.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              Her actual excuse :Sorry we were just waiting for someone to come.

(pun intended )

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

(pun intended )
                PepperElf, you're spitting it out...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X