This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person in front of me at Taco Hell

This woman who was ordering kept changing her order. She would add a couple tacos - etc. Not too bad, really - but then she looked at the medium cup the dude handed her and wondered if it was a small cup. All this was kinda sucky but after I ordered and was waiting for my food - she gets her two different orders. Yes, I said two orders because like I said she kept changing her order so the clerk had to ring her up twice - she has the nerve to come back to the counter and ask for a refund. Not because the food was made incorrectly - etc - but because she suddenly decided she could not afford 10 bucks worth of food. The manager had a backbone and told her no way - they had already made the food and too bad. Yeah!!!!

Yay manager! If I'm unsure, I let the person behind me go first.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Good for the manager! Maybe she was trying to confuse the clerk so she could get free stuff and didn't expect it to actually be rung-up?
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

So she came back to the counter after food was already in her possession? Niiiice. Means it can't be resold to anyone else either.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

And people wonder why I write my order down, including any special requests.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
          X