This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do as Judy says, not as she does...

So I went to the hospital today to visit a friend. The incident I saw upon leaving didn't exactly involve a customer, but this woman had SC written all over her.

This very large, trashy woman came barging into the lobby. We'll call her Big Booty Judy (BBJ).

BBJ: WHERE IS YOUR SECURITY GUARD? I NEED TO SPEAK TO SECURITY RIGHT NOW!
    Receptionist: What is going on?
    BBJ: This rude woman is parked out front and she won't move! I have a person in a wheelchair, and I can't let them out by the door with her parked there! There's no reason for them to have to go all the way across the parking lot to get inside! And she's just sitting there!

I had other errands to run, so I kept walking past her and out the door. There's a little Geo parked out front, true, but I saw no reason why someone couldn't just pull up behind her vehicle. There was certainly enough room. Halfway to my car, I hear shrill screaming, and sure enough, it was Judy.

BBJ: YOU NEED TO MOVE NOW!
    Young Woman: I'm not trying to-
    BBJ: I don't care! Don't you know other people need to get in here? Haven't you heard of a thing called courtesy, you f*king bitch?

I think the inherent flaws in that statement are obvious.

Young Woman: But I-
    BBJ: Yeah, I called security and they're gonna haul your scrawny ass outta here! Learn some f*king consideration for others!

Hi kids. Can you say "Contradiction?" Sure, I knew you could!

The woman jumped back inside her car, probably a good idea too, and BBJ stomped across the lot to her van. As I'm pulling out of my parking space, I see a very elderly man literally hobble out from the entrance and the young woman got out and helped him into her car.

Ok, I can see how it may have appeared that she was just sitting there blocking the main entrance, but she had a legitimate reason to be waiting for her father (or whoever) there. He obviously had no business walking across the lot in the cold. And in all the time it took BBJ to pick a fight, complain to the hospital staff, create a public scene, and go back to her van and wait for this woman to move, she could have helped whomever it was out of the van and pushed them inside to get whatever treatment they needed. Sure, some people have needs. And sometimes other people have greater needs.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

...ouch, its a shame, I'm loud, if I were in that situation with that lady screaming at me I'd of told her bluntly, "SHUT THE HELL UP HAMBEAST IM WAITNG FOR MY (elderly father?) GO EAT A HAM!"
    ...then again, like I said, im loud.

Comment

Working...
    X