Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't know there was an aged-mother card to pull....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't know there was an aged-mother card to pull....

This didn't happen to me; it happened to our MOD last night. Now, she's an early-twenties, pretty, seemingly-sweet-and-innocent girl. But she doesn't take kindly to scammers.

This SC came in with not one, but two dry erase boards with no packaging and maybe a receipt. They had been used, clearly so, because MOD could see the leftover ink. I don't know why the SC wanted to return them, but her "87-year-old mother" had some sort of problem. Still, no go. So she got ticked & called MOD a "snippy little brat." Really?? I'm pretty sure this woman was my age or better, and resorted to name-calling. Then she said she wanted MOD's manager, only to be informed MOD was the manager. Ha.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Do you get the feeling that when some people need extra money, they look around the house to see what they feel they can live without and take it to the nearest store as a "return"?

And really...what's it all got to do with her mother, 87 years old or not??
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

pretty much.

that's what I suspect is behind most of the "refund my entire meal" letters over at PFB... especially when the letters are written over a week after the meal was eaten. (some at least a month later).

buyer's regret. or a need for cash.

Comment

Working...
      X