X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange dude at the game today...

Er, actually *Saturday* but whatever

My dad and I were at the Penn State blue/white game. It's basically Penn State playing Penn State, a scrimmage, in other words. Even though the weather sucked (no rain during the game, but lots of wind) the stadium was packed. And no, Argabarga did not have to tow our vehicle

There were a couple of "interesting" characters near us. First one, was an older guy who seemed to have some issues. Main one, is that he actually *shoved* a woman out of her seat in his rush to hit up the concession stands. He was gone a half-hour. When he finally returned, rather than say "excuse me" to get the people to move a bit, he stood on the steps and waited for people to let him sit again. As soon as he sat down...he bitched about how "inconsiderate" people were

Sorry asshole, not everyone can read minds. If I could, do you really think I'd work where I do now? Fuck no. I'd be making millions and enjoying a private island somewhere...
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Yah, people get pretty rude at those games sometimes. I'm actually very happy I didn't have to work over there this week. Working during the footy games is the worst.
    Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

I was on the sidelines for our EMU green and white game last week. It was fun.

Comment

I think being left to stand was a nice example of insta-Karma... It could only have been bettered by [violence deleted]!
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

i like how he whined about others being inconsiderate
          considering he was just worse

Comment

Working...
          X