This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loud SC on phone

So I just went out to get yummy burrito goodness and walked past a cell phone store and got to hear a SC losing her mind... I first saw this lady standing outside cell store when I went into DD to get an ice coffee didnt hear her talking but saw her pacing on phone. Then I walked behind her on way to get a yummy burrito and heard her shouting at I'm assuming a poor CSR on phone. She was talking about how shes always been a good customer and has been with that company for years. That yes she knows she doesnt usually pay by the 7th but that shes usually only a couple of days a lot. She doesnt understand why her cell phone got shut off. Really? I wish I was making up what she said. I really LOL'd at her and got a dirty look. She was still outside pacing on phone when I left with my food.

Sounds like she has other issues with them instead of just being late with them all the time.

We were often late because our checks crisscrossed with their printing of the bills. Now with online payments we're never late.

Comment

I wanted to stay around to hear more just being nosey and having nothing better but witness a SC. But I got caught listening in since I openly turned around and was watching her and laughing at her. So I settled for my coffee and burrito and came home

Comment

Quoth hotelslave View Post
        I wanted to stay around to hear more just being nosey and having nothing better but witness a SC. But I got caught listening in since I openly turned around and was watching her and laughing at her. So I settled for my coffee and burrito and came home
        Lol!! Smooth

Comment

Well.... I can understand wanting to leave and thinking it rude to stay behind to listen in.
          But I also think that you have every right to do it anyway.

Too many people seem to think "i'm on the phone" means that their conversation has to be given special treatment... while they're in public and talking loudly. It's as if they think as soon as the phone touches their ear they get a magical cone-of-silence ... and it doesn't work like that.

Comment

But I got caught listening in since I openly turned around and was watching her and laughing at her.
            I wonder if it occurred to her that there was a very good reason for you to be laughing at her? ^_^
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X