This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free entertainment on the bus on ride home from work

Last night I picked up a shift at the other hotel that my GM manages. It's further from my house than my regular hotel so I had a bit of a bus ride. At the station where I transferred from the Light Rail to a normal bus, one passenger was late getting to the bus. I had my headphones on so I didn't hear details but I picked up on a few key points.

Bus Driver should have stopped earlier because Sucky Passenger looked right at BD.
    SP has the mouth of a sailor.
    SP kept arguing with BD even after getting seated.
    The bus stopped shortly thereafter and SP got off the bus. I assume it was because he was kicked off.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Oh how I miss the reliabilly of "you city's" public transit. Though I don't miss the creepers. The #15 is how I learned the good Spanish they don't teach you in school.

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
      The #15 is how I learned the good Spanish they don't teach you in school.
      Yeeeees. Took three years of French and can't remember a word, but thanks to a year of military school and metro bus rides? I can insult you and your heritage and your sexual orientation in about 9 different ways, in Spanish. Not that I'm the kind of person to THROW those insults, but at least now when a Spanish-speaker is trying to be clever and insult me in a language they dont think I understand...I got it.

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
        Oh how I miss the reliabilly of "you city's" public transit. Though I don't miss the creepers. The #15 is how I learned the good Spanish they don't teach you in school.
        That's what I miss the most about the public transit too. Every Sunday night I'd support a friend by seeing his comedy show, and due to the location of my apartment I'd have to take the #15 too. I got to see just how colorful the city really is. Sadly I now have my own car so I don't get the free entertainment anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X