Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SC at shop and me been nearly hit by SUV.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC at shop and me been nearly hit by SUV.

So, I was stopping at small shop to get some milk and jogurt. Got them at my basket and walk to checkout. There was two lines, one with cashier and about 4 people, another empty. When I got to line, I saw SC standing in empty line with her things on belt. When it was about time for me to set my things to belt, she butts in.
    - I'm next! I was just keeping my groceries here!

*Oh* I was thinking *never thought that you could take a basket or cart and stand in line* but kept quiet.

She was about to change lines, when young cashier came in. So, I was next in my line, when she stayed in hers.
    I have my things scanned, wipe my loyaltycard (No discount this time. Oh well, that's fine) and find cash to pay. I hear SC speaking something about having not much money, but pay no attention. I also hear YC asking if SC had loyaltycard, and might heard her saying she doesn't have it. I'm about to leave, when I notice SC arguing with YC.
    - It was too expensive! It was discounted. It was!

YC checks her recept and my cashier butts in speaking about needing a loyalty card for discount. It's said in ads, and usually people here can read pretty well. Looks like she didn't.
    Lady, it's simple: no card, no discount. Have a nice day.
    I left with my goodies.

Later, I was driving narrow street to meet my mother. I saw someone walking with roller on left side of street ( looked like my mom) and took little further to right when seeing an oncoming car.
    Next I notice was some SUV's backlights when it reversed off behind bushes on my right. I made a "F@(K! S#1T!" fast movement left and back right (oncoming car + pedestrian, remember) and luck with me, SUV driver found brakes. But damn I was shaken afterwards.

And it was my mom with roller. Hardly noticed what nearly happend. Luck with her.

Sc fails at basic reading comprehension.

Now.... Roller?

Comment

Walker, maybe?

Comment

Like this:
        Attached Files

Comment

Quoth Web_Pict
          Like this:
          Ohhhh a fancy walker. Gotcha.

Comment

Quoth Web_Pict View Post
            Like this:
            Don't mess with my scoot-scoot.
            [/Rockin' Sydney]
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

We get a lot of SCs who don't have a card and don't want us to put the store card in , yet bitch about "this should be cheaper!!111"

"Do you have a store card?"
              "No! This should be cheaper!"
              "I can put a store card in for--"
              "NO! I don't need a card for this price! False advertising!"

If a customer tells me they forgot their card I'll offer to put one in, but if they're nasty from the outset...you get the basic-bot level of service, nothing more.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I had a guy try to take my keys for my card at RiteShop today, I caught him taking them of the counter at U-scan. I asked him what he was doing and he said he left his card at home so he just wanted to borrow mine, I very loudly yelled that he was being a theif for taking my keys and that got the attention of the employee in charge of the U-scan stations. He gave me back my keys without using my card mostly because I told the employee that if he uses my card I want his whole order voided so he has to ring everything again without using it, and when he was done he yelled at me because I could've just said no and not have been such a rude little bitch. I just told him it's better than being a grabby rude thief, nobody touches my shit! After I finished my order and paid I went to the DD near the store entrance and got myself an ice coffee. Come to think of it, was I overreacting?
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                  Come to think of it, was I overreacting?
                  No, I don't think you were overreacting at all. He didn't have any right to grab a stranger's keys without asking and then say that you were rude. If he asked politely first it would have been different

Comment

^ uh, yeah, totally. Grabbing your keys is stealing. I would never think of grabbing someone's personal property like that.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Grabbing my keys = Losing hands. I would've reacted the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X