This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appearances may be deceiving.

Was at my local 7-11 tonight getting a refill on my drinky poos. This 'woman' walks in (for lack of a better term) and goes to the counter. Behind her, a man of questionable tastes comes in, sees the rear view of 'woman' (from the back it was hard to tell) and went all "Ghetto". His words were "OMG, that woman is HOT, I would totally take her home" (this was said quite seriously and not in any sarcastic or joking matter). Me, I knew that this was no woman, in fact this person had the face of chuck norris, mustache, beard, and everything.

Edit: This person was dressed like a woman, in mini skirt, high heels, etc. but anyone seeing his face could not mistake him for anything but a man.
    Last edited by Sandiercy; 10-27-2012, 07:29 AM.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

That... Woman prolly has a great pair of legs and backside xD

Comment

What happened when he turned round?
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
        What happened when he turned round?
        I'll bet it looked something like this.

And then the OP was like:

"If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

This happened at work one night. An apparent female flight attendant came in shopping late one night. I was filling and saw her walk past. Then I saw all the guys look as she walked passed them. Some looked like they were almost drooling. I turned to one of my co-workers and asked "do you think they have any clue?" She started to laugh and told me not to tell them. Turned out she was a regular customer.

I don't know if she was pre or post-op, but she was beautiful. I did end up telling one of the Polish guys later. He kept thinking he was misunderstanding me, but he eventually got it. Not that he really believed me.

At least in this instance she did look like a woman, though I thought it was obvious she wasn't born that way. Not that it makes any difference to me. I was just pissed that she had legs that looked so much better in a skirt and heels than me. Bitch.

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
            I'll bet it looked something like this.

And then the OP was like:

Something like that happened to me years ago, back when I first started letting my hair grow long. I was taking a walk, and I had just walked past a house with two young teenage guys hanging out in front of it. They had their backs to me, but after I walked past them, one of them shouted, "Nice ass!"

I turned around and glared at the guy, and his jaw just about hit the ground when he saw I was a guy. His friend just started laughing at him hysterically. I know how cruel teenage males can be, so I can only imagine the conversation after I was out of earshot. It probably went something like this:

"Dude, you were checking out that guy's ass!"

"Shut up!"

"You're gay!"

"SHUT UP!"
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth ozcatbug View Post
              At least in this instance she did look like a woman, though I thought it was obvious she wasn't born that way. Not that it makes any difference to me. I was just pissed that she had legs that looked so much better in a skirt and heels than me. Bitch.
              I've always said, I don't care if guys want to dress like women. But, when they look better in them and have more cleavage than I do, that's when I get mad.

Especially this one guy that I saw years ago at the OP (gay owned and operated nightclub in El Paso) who was particularly stunning in a low-cut gold lame evening gown. You really had to do a double-take.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

On the other end of the spectrum, I've seen some transwomen who really needed someone to take pity on them and teach them about makeup and fashion. And hair removal.
                "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

rofl. I'd have paid to see that.

Comment

Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.

No, it's too perilous.

Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on!

Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?

No. It's unhealthy.

I bet you're gay!

No, I'm not!

Comment

I dunno... I'm still hung up on the mental image of Chuck Norris in a dress.

So underneath the bodice would you find.... a set of fists?

Comment

If you know what to look for, you can tell even from behind. The waist-to-hip flare in males and females is distinctly different; even in the most lean-hipped woman.
                        Seshat's self-help guide:
                        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Just watch them walk. I have yet to see even a professional impersonator who could quite get the same hip sway while walking. They can get damned close, but the hips are designed differently (watch Bones; she can always tell ), and that makes a marked difference in the way most people move, even those who are trying to move the other way.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Waahaahaa

Like Andara says, it's not hard to tell the difference if you're at all familiar with the basic differences between male and female anatomy.

About 20 years ago I was the only girl working at a gas station, my co-workers all teenager/early-20's guys. We had a regular customer who drove a special needs bus for the school district and was in nearly every day to fill up with propane. Long blonde hair, excellent makeup skills, great legs, looked good in a short skirt. But still, you know, born male. Hips were wrong, and it's hard to remove ALL traces of facial hair when it's obvious you have to shave twice a day to remain clean shaven. I knew she was male, but she presented as female and I never commented on it, just treated her like the good customer she always was.

So one day, she comes in and after she leaves I'm sitting outside with a couple of the guys and they are just going on and on about how hot she was and how they'd really like to ask her out. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and said 'You guys know that she's got a stick shift under that skirt, right?' They... had never, EVER realized, and the looks on their faces were incredibly satisfying.

I didn't bother to mention that *I* had been thinking of asking her out myself, because my co-workers couldn't have coped with the idea of a girl with extremely... flexible... orientation.
                            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

My model RR club has a layout display at a train show the weekend before Halloween. Last year and this year one of the show vendors dressed up as a witch. This is a guy, standing next to our club mascot.

Last weekend, as he headed into the men's room, he remarked, "I wonder how many I'll scare out this time?"

"I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                              X