This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer fail

Stopped at Real Canadian Superstore to get some groceries, and took a quick look at a flyer in the rack at the entrance before going in. Damn! Brand BD cheese is on sale about 20 cents cheaper than I bought brand CB at another store. Oops! This flyer expired on November 1, but the ones on the bottom shelf of the rack are current.

First employee I encounter obviously doesn't understand English - I try to tell her that they have expired flyers out for customers to pick up, and she asks if she can get me anything. Second employee (stocking produce) immediately goes out and collects the expired ones.

Whoever put out the new flyers during the Thursday night/Friday morning prep should have taken away the old ones - classic fail on their part. I'm sure you can imagine the suck that would result at the cash register when a customer who picked up a flyer on their way in chose items that were listed as being on sale, then found out that the sale was over.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.
Working...
X