This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitled Sunbather

I often walk to my local SBux (I know, they're evil, but SALTED CARAMEL FRAPPE SEASON) to do some writing or editing.

As I approach, I had to step off the sidewalk, cross a parking space, and back over the curb, because little miss entitled has decided she needs sun. She dragged a table and chair from their spot by the door, right into the ramp from the parking lot up to the store. It was sitting right on top of the blue-painted lines that indicate handicap access.

You know, sweetheart, other people might want to use that ramp. If you're cold, try wearing jeans instead of shorts in NOVEMBER.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
    (I know, they're evil, but SALTED CARAMEL FRAPPE SEASON)
    I have to plan my routes to avoid SBUX this time of year. I cannot resist the salted carmel mocha, and I just rejoined Weight Watchers.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Am I going to be ostracized for saying I've never had one of these salted caramel frappes? They sound good though. The receptionist at work got me hooked on the pumpkin spice.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
        Am I going to be ostracized for saying I've never had one of these salted caramel frappes? They sound good though. The receptionist at work got me hooked on the pumpkin spice.
        I have never had one, either. Of course, I can't remember the last time I went into an Sbux, but that's a whole other story.

Pumpkin spice lattes, though? Oh, I am all over those at the coffee shops this time of year!

As for the OP...could a manager not have come out and tell that woman to shove it?

Seriously. I've been making the mistake of wearing short sleeves lately (yes, I'm in denial about summer being over), but if I get cold I just go inside.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Peppermint mocha for me.....
          *drool*

Perfection in a cup!

But yeah, back to the other story. I feel like the employees should have made that clear that moving the table there wasn't acceptable. That or having her ticketed for handicapped parking without a permit. Lol

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            Peppermint mocha for me.....
            My wife favors that Andes mint in a cup.
            Quoth Amina516 View Post
            That or having her ticketed for handicapped parking without a permit. Lol
            Definately Depending on the town limits, I've seen the fines for that anywhere from $100 to $350 What are the fines for that in your area, Joi?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
              I'm going to get ostracised in a big way, so I'll take the bullet for you.

I don't really like SBux, and I *HATE* caramel in pretty much any form. That being said, they do make a pretty good hot chocolate if you get a barrista that knows their stuff.

(Don't kill me, Joi.)
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Mocha Coconut Frappuccino is my big weakness.

I'm sick of all the pumpkin-flavored everything. I *hate* pumpkin, except for pepitas.
                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I can't stand coffee in any form; but their hot chocolate is pretty awesome, and I totally should have checked if they had a holiday chocolate available when I hit Target the other night; there's a mini-Starbucks near the door, next to the mini-Pizza Hut where we got pasta for dinner.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Pumpkin frappuccino. Ohmagawd.

I'm on a huge pumpkin kick right now. This time of year, if it's pumpkin flavored, I'm eating it. If I'm not eating it, I'm smelling the hell out of it.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                      I'm going to get ostracised in a big way, so I'll take the bullet for you.

I don't really like SBux, and I *HATE* caramel in pretty much any form. That being said, they do make a pretty good hot chocolate if you get a barrista that knows their stuff.

(Don't kill me, Joi.)
                      Pffft, whatever, like whatever you want to like.
                      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Still on the pumpkin kick, we got some pumpkin cheesecake cookies recently. The only way they'd be more awesome is if they were soft instead of crunchy.

And before that, we had some ginger snap pumpkin spice cheesecake. *drool*

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

There's a company here that makes Salted Caramel ice cream that is reeeeaaaally delicious. I had never tried salted caramel before trying that.

We've got some pumpkin spice coffee at home right now. VERY good.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Shouldn't there be an Old Spice (Pumpkin) man?

Or would that require a rewrite of the wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle line in "Sexy And I Know It" to: dribble dribble dribble dribble
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love the salted caramel mocha, as well as the pumpkin spice stuff, but I'm really looking forward to the peppermint mocha being available.

Comment

Working...
                              X