This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer sighted by my dad

Around Christmas time several years ago, my dad went to purchase some Red Dwarf DVDs at an electronics store (either future shop or best buy), and some woman came up to him and tried to offer him money so that her son could have them. We don't know for sure if she was being honest about that. My dad, being the most awesome dad in the universe, wasn't about to let me down and refused to take the cash!

Lazy woman should look around for stuff, instead of taking things from people. I wonder what she's teaching her son, if he actually exists!
    "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Why the smeg would anyone give up Red Dwarf DVDs for anyone??

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post

Have you seen the new series?
      "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
        To exchange them for digitally remastered Red Dwarf on Blu-Ray? I'd consider that a valid reason (and pretty much the only one).
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          To exchange them for digitally remastered Red Dwarf on Blu-Ray? I'd consider that a valid reason (and pretty much the only one).
          I never really got into Blu-Ray. I didn't really understand everything behind it.

Comment

Working...
          X