This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissy customer told me "that foreigner needs to go back where he came from"

This incident happened earlier this week.

The parking fee for the parking lot I was working at is $15.00 in the morning. There are signs near the entrance indicating the parking fee. I worked there from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and at another parking lot until 9:30 a.m. I was stationed at the other side of the parking lot directing customers as to where to park. The entrance is at the other side. You pay cash when you enter the parking lot, & you are given a ticket to place inside your car on the dashboard face up. There is an attendant stationed at the entrance on the other side who flags cars into the parking lot, & another attendant, the foreigner, who tells you what the parking fee is, takes your money, & gives you a ticket. There is an exit at the other side of the parking lot where I was stationed at.

Pissy guy drives up to me & says "that foreigner who takes your money & gives you a ticket needs to leave & go back to where he came from. He has an attitude problem." At that point the daytime parking lot manager had arrived, & so I told the pissy guy to talk to him, but he said "I do not have time for that. I need to leave & go somewhere else."

The next day the foreigner told me what happened. The pissy guy would not move when he was asked to move forward because there was a line of cars behind him that needed to park, & he only wanted to pay $5.00 after being told that the parking fee was $15.00. The attendant told the pissy guy that if he did not pay the $15.00, he would have to exit the parking lot.

yeah apparently the attitude of "you need to pay what you owe, not what you feel like paying"

perhaps the shithead should go back to where HE came from instead: Entitlement Whore Island

Comment

I always love the answer "what, Queensland?" (the US equivalent would be something like "what, Kansas?").

It doesn't matter if you actually do or don't know where said co-worker comes from: imply or outright state that 'where he came from' is the same nation as you're standing in.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        I always love the answer "what, Queensland?" (the US equivalent would be something like "what, Kansas?").

It doesn't matter if you actually do or don't know where said co-worker comes from: imply or outright state that 'where he came from' is the same nation as you're standing in.
        "Where are you from, Janosz?"
        "De Upper Vest Side?"
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X