X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please leave me some room!

Note to the guys who plow out my complex:

BG: My complex has one row of spaces closest to the buildings, and then another on the other side. I live at the far end of the complex, so parking is never an issue. Most folks park on the side closest to the building, but when it snows, I prefer to park on the other side, which can be a crapshoot if you don't end up next to anyone. end BG

While the company they hire for snow removal is good, they have a bad habit of, if your car is alone, plowing up, and then over, right up to your car, essentially packing the snow around it. While it wasn't the end of the world when we had earlier snow, which was powder, yesterday's snow and ice storm made it very difficult to get your car out! I do mine and my 88 year old neighbors. Took me almost an hour and a half, just to dig out enough to move them. We had 4-5 inches of snow, covered with ice. UGH. this is n't the first time, and I'm calling the office today to let them know they need to talk to them and have them not do that!

there's no reason why they can't leave a small buffer, so its eaiser for us to get our cars dug out.
Working...
X