This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttbooger on a bike

Another pop quiz for you all! Pencils out, and put your books underneath your desks!

You are a bicyclist on the southeast corner of a major intersection. You want to get to the northwest corner. Traffic going east and west has the green light, but you don't move to the southwest corner even though you can.

The light changes. Traffic going north and south now has the green light. Do you:

A). Go north across the intersection so you are now on the northeast corner, and wat for the light to change again to get to the northwest corner, or
    B). Go diagonally across the intersection not particularly quickly, requiring traffic moving north and south (including Yours Truly) to remain stopped as the light changes again and wait several minutes for the green light again?

The correct answer, of course, is B. If you're that much of an idiot on two wheels, I'd hate to see what you do with four of them.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

>_<;;;

Why do people insist on making their own rules of the road?
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
    X