This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute

Was following this pickup yesterday after going to pick up my cousin and was trying very hard not to tail the guy (he was easily 15 under the highway limit, and I couldn't get around him with the traffic). I saw something pink hanging from the tailgate. So I slowed down to see what it was.

Turned out to be a rubber ball sack swinging in the wind. My cousin leans over my shoulder and goes "Look! A REAL penis extension!"

I've seen those and always laugh. They're sold as Truck Balls / Truck Nutz.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I've never seen one before that day, so I had no idea they made those.

I'll have to get one for my Dad's Jeep, he'd get a chuckle.

Comment

I had never seen one of those before reading this thread this morning, but I saw one today! It was doubly funny because they were blue!

Comment

I've seen those a couple times. Usually the people who have them have a certain flag on their front as if having a set of balls dangling from the trailer hitch isn't a direct enough advertisement.

Comment

I want a little pair of blue ones for my special little boy.

It'd be nice if there was a little weiner that shot out something icky and sticky when people tailgated as well.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I've offered to hang a set of those on my daughter's Prius...

With a bumper sticker that says:

"My Last Bad Date..."
              "You're Going To Be Good, Aren't You?"

She doesn't think her school's administration would be amused, though her students would. (7th-9th grade)
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth neecy View Post
                I've seen those and always laugh. They're sold as Truck Balls / Truck Nutz.
                I pointed those out to my roomie a few months back while driving. Yep, they were on a pickup. He literally could not stop laughing for over five minutes; I'm glad he wasn't the one driving >_>
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Ugh, I hate those things. I don't particularly want to see a set of rubber balls dangling from someone's truck...and I'll bet there's parents out there that don't want to explain those things to their kids.
                  My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

I can't recall seeing any of those on any vehicles near me, and I'll be damned if I can figure out what the point of having them is.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      I've offered to hang a set of those on my daughter's Prius...

With a bumper sticker that says:

<snip>
                      "You're Going To Be Good, Aren't You?"

She doesn't think her school's administration would be amused, though her students would. (7th-9th grade)
                      OMG, I think I love you.
                      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Wow just checked.
                        They even sell them for your motorcycle.

http://www.bullsballs.com/chrome/biker/nutz.html

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post
                          Was following this pickup yesterday...I saw something pink hanging from the tailgate. So I slowed down to see what it was.

Turned out to be a rubber ball sack swinging in the wind.
                          So this covers both qualifications in your sig line?
                          Quoth Nashida View Post
                          If its got tires or testicles, it's bound to cause trouble.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

If you get caught with those on your vehicle in Florida, it's a $60 fine. I thought they were funny. I can understand why some people don't like them though.

Comment

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
                              Ugh, I hate those things. I don't particularly want to see a set of rubber balls dangling from someone's truck...and I'll bet there's parents out there that don't want to explain those things to their kids.
                              We live in a fairly rural area, so these are quite common, or so I thought. Our youngest son, age 8 at the time, looked at me from the middle seat of our mini van and said, "Mom, why does that guy have avacados hanging from his truck??" Hubby and I just rolled laughing. I ended up having to pull over since I was laughing so hard that I ended up crying. Then we had to explain what they were and why we don't say things like that in pub-lic.

Comment

Working...
                              X