This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's dicktacular

Okay, so you're a high-roller who's living large and has enough money for his own private coach.

And by private coach I don't mean an RV. Those could be as small as a minivan or pickup truck and you don't wish to slum it. I mean a full-sized motorcoach bus that's yours and yours alone.

But oh drat, your gargantuan substitute penis won't be able to fit in everyplace in Yellowstone Park. There are things that don't even have parking spaces large enough for buses! Horrors! But never fear! You've got your Chevy Suburban in tow behind the bus.

And now you've entered a certain geyser basin and there's no place for your bus and your Suburban to park.
    What do you do?

What do you do?

Here's what you do. You park your motorcoach and Suburban right in the middle of the exit lane, forcing us common folk leaving in crappy little cars, SUVs, pickup trucks and RVs to swerve around you into oncoming traffic while you and your traveling companions file off the motorcoach to see da guyz-erz and stuff.

I gotta hand it to you. I thought there might be certain lines people vacationing in a national park would not cross. I see I was dead wrong.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Why do I have the Budweiser ad floating in my head now?

Mr. Mobile Mansion Driver...
    Here's to you Mr. Mobile Mansion Driver. Other folks are content with Winnebagos but not you.
    Mobile loves me....
    Your vehicle is bigger than most people's houses...
    McMansion on wheels
    Your car doesn't fit...
    No parking here....
    So you make your own space.....

Mr. Mobile Mansion Driver...
    Last edited by mikoyan29; 07-27-2009, 06:41 AM.

Comment

People like that are *exactly* why you can't take motor homes down to Cape May, NJ. There's simply nowhere to park a vehicle that large. Unless the owner has a large residence and/or lot (which is rare down there--everything is pretty crammed), motor homes are forced to stop at one of the many campgrounds.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Not to be confused with "dongtacular", a phrase invented by one of the writers at Cracked (www.cracked.com) that generally means "good".
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

You could always have left a nice trail of honey from the park leading right to the door of the motorcoach. And taped a recorder playing the sounds of elk mating challenges to the undercarriage. And stuffed some salmon into the poop tank. And sprinkled some doe urine through an open window....

That'll teach 'em to appreciate nature & respect other people at the same time!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

You know, you didn't strike me, from what I've read of your comments on this board, as a Polyanna, LF, but after that post...

No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Why didn't they just park the RV in the appropriate area and take the Suburban into the park? Oh, forgot that involves common sense.

Comment

Working...
              X