This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    And it's almost always women. I hardly ever see guys pulling this crap, for some reason.
    Heh. Around here, it's usually men that do that. Saw some guy doing that just yesterday. What made it really stupid is that he was standing right next to the corral! Took him more energy to do that than put it in the corral.

Quoth NightWatch View Post
    Only slightly on topic... The grocery store I normally go to just had a complete remodel, including the parking lot and they took out all the conventiently located corrals. Their are now only 2 for the whole lot at the very front. I still always make sure I take my cart back, but it sucks during bad weather. I can't wait for there to be 4 inches of slush on the ground and having to push the cart back through all that crap.
    Ok, now that just stupid on so many levels.
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
      One thing I used to hate was when people would tilt the cart up so the front wheels were over a curb or something like a boat.
      Quoth EricKei View Post
      Well, at least the cart won't roll away if they do that last one
      No it won't. I've seen far too many people fail at doing this, watching as the cart rolls right back into the lot.. and then they just walk away.

What I'm really tired of seeing are all these carts that don't belong to us. I don't just mean for the store next to us, but from the store down the street.. and a store down the street in the other direction.. and a store down even further than that.. and from a store who's location I have no knowledge of (is it even in this county!?).
      "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
      X