This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was that necessary?

While I was on my way home work, I was stopped at a red light waiting to turn left onto the highway. There was a state trooper on the off-ramp to my right, waiting to turn left off the highway.

When the light turned green for the trooper, he flipped his blues on, turned left, then immediately turned his lights off.

I fail to see why that was necessary. It's not as if I or the ONE other person waiting at the light was moving to run the red light.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Maybe he accidentally hit the switch? I've turned on my blinker without thinking even though I don't have to. It's usually on the way home from my son's preschool; the road curves left and downhill, and there's a right turn (from that direction, anyway) at the top. Even though I'm staying on the current road and not turning, at least 1 day out of 3 I hit that left blinker anyway, and realize my mistake about 1.6 seconds later.
    Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Working...
    X