This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another van person

Driving home from work, just now. Arrived at an intersection with a crosswalk and signaled to turn right. Just then a pedestrian started to cross the street in front of me in the crosswalk.

Right behind me, some wad in a van gave me the horn. So I gave the wad the finger.

After the pedestrian was out of my way, I made my right turn. The van turned right right behind me, like I was towing it. I guess this was the driver's way of intimidating me.

Van people suck. Why do I have so many problems with them?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Trade you. This time of year, I have problems with trucks and SUVS.

Although today in particular, I had an issue with a bratty teenaged girl in a Ford Focus.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I saw a guy in a car do that. I was the pedestrian, crossing in front of a blue car waiting to turn right, and the guy in the white car was hanging out the window screaming "MOVE YOUR CAR FORWARD!" I was thinking I'm sure glad that blue car is there to shield me; obviously I'm invisible to the guy in the white car and he'd probably just plow me down if nothing was between us.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Times like that is when I miss having my stick shift. It's amazing how it would stall at times like that....

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
          Times like that is when I miss having my stick shift. It's amazing how it would stall at times like that....
          Amazing, isn't it?

Somehow it seems like one's clutch seems to have a built-in asshole detector.

Double points for when it's an older car.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I seem to have trouble with either huge SUVs or itty-bitty cars. Very little in-between.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
            X