X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost got pasted...

on my way to Target yesterday.

I was in the left turn only lane, waiting for the green light. On the opposite side, there were 3 lanes: Left only, straight, and right only. There was a car in the left turn lane, a huge tractor trailer in the straight lane, and nobody in the right turn lane.

My light turned green. I waited for the oncoming traffic to go first, but neither the truck nor the car moved. Then the truck flashed its lights, so I started to turn. As I was about halfway through the intersection, a van comes tearing out from behind the truck (into the right turn lane), and into the intersection doing at least fifty.

I was really lucky there was nobody on the street I was turning into, because I would have likely hit them while trying to avoid this jackass. I leaned on the horn as I yanked the wheel over, but Jackass didn't seem to notice or care that he had almost caused an accident. I mean, I really thought he was going to hit me.

I assume that he was peeved at being stuck behind a truck, and didn't give a shit about anything other than where he had to be. I know there was certainly no way he could have seen beyond the truck, and to be going that fast whe you are basically going blind is just reckless. Where's a cop when you need one?
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Ever see on TV where everything on the video suddenly pauses and then a person appears from offscreen and calmly and casually walks or drives across the screen in front of the paused video and then the video resumes playing??? I think that's how these kind of idiots think that's real life. Kinda like the idiot that I almost T-boned when he decided to whip a left turn in front of me.

Comment

Working...
    X