X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in One Fail/Ownage

I Don't Pity Da Fool!

Due to space restricitions at the DMV I had to sit outside on the bench while I was waiting for SO (who was inside and waiting for his turn in line) I see this older model El Dorado stop at the stop sign, then he starts spinning his wheels and peels out of the corner. Within seconds, the cop runs to his patrol car, hauls ass and caught the guy. I saw the cop that caught the dumbass in the El Dorado and he said to me that when he asked why the dumbass did it, dumbass replied to the cop about how he didn't mean to and didn't know why. Sure, like the judge will buy that. Seriously, it's bad enough he did it, but what was stupid was that it was done in FRONT of the DMV (which also has the department of corrections probation office next door) and in front of a COP! Dumbass. Served him right.

Hit and Run

After all the waiting at the DMV, SO and I went in our car and just before we were about to get out of our parking spot and head over to Taco Hell for some lunch. We hear a *SCREEECH!! BOOM!!* several feet over (it's a big plaza). As we were driving up to the Taco Bell, we saw that this poor guy and his SO's car had the front bumper ripped off and that the person that hit them left the scene. Fucker. I hope that ass wipe gets caught.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    I saw the cop that caught the dumbass in the El Dorado and he said to me that when he asked why the dumbass did it, dumbass replied to the cop about how he didn't mean to and didn't know why. Sure, like the judge will buy that.
    It's barely possible, I suppose. If he's not used to driving an elderly Eldorado, which was equipped with a 500 cubic inch V8 (that's 8.2 litres - biggest powerplant GM ever put in a passenger car), and he gave it too much gas, I can see him burning rubber by accident.

The fact that said car is also front wheel drive, and has both that massive motor and the transmission hung directly above the drive axle, tends to cast doubt on the above, though.

Comment

Seriously, it's bad enough he did it, but what was stupid was that it was done in FRONT of the DMV (which also has the department of corrections probation office next door) and in front of a COP! Dumbass. Served him right.
      Here is a video of another driver that thought it was a good idea to run a red light while passing a police car that was waiting for the light to change.

The rest of the video shows some pretty amazing red light runners.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Idiots like that need better fuzz busters or to get their eyes tested.

A couple of years back, I was driving home from tanning, going down the street to my apartment (speed limit 30). Some van was really unhappy with how "slow" I was going, and as we were approaching a hill, whipped around me and started accellerating to what was probably at least 45-50......right as a Sheriff's deputy was coming DOWN the hill.

He immediately turned on his lights and whipped a U turn and I mean he literally hopped right out of his squad car and stomped up to the van. Most of the time when you get pulled over, it takes a few minutes for the cop to come up to you. He must have been infuriated.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          Here is a video of another driver that thought it was a good idea to run a red light while passing a police car that was waiting for the light to change.

The rest of the video shows some pretty amazing red light runners.
          Holy crap, what is WRONG with those people?
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
            Something tells me the motorcycle rider at 1:40 in the video won't be running anymore red lights. I think I'm going to walk home tonight, if I can figure out how to not cross any streets......
            Last edited by Crossbow; 06-07-2010, 07:54 PM.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I think the worst was the two firetrucks. Admittedly, BOTH had the right-of-way. So who is supposed to yield in that case?
              I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                Something tells me the motorcycle rider at 1:40 in the video won't be running anymore red lights. I think I'm going to walk home tonight, if I can figure out how to not cross any streets......
                I'm not sure, but it almost looks like to me that he had the green light and the Blue car is the one that ran it.

Comment

Quoth Amatherly View Post
                  I'm not sure, but it almost looks like to me that he had the green light and the Blue car is the one that ran it.
                  Agreed, but I think you're looking at the wrong incident (if you mean the red car and the blue SUV). I was talking about the motorcycle accidient immediately prior to that one.
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    Agreed, but I think you're looking at the wrong incident (if you mean the red car and the blue SUV). I was talking about the motorcycle accidient immediately prior to that one.
                    Yeah, there was one earlier in the video that showed a motorcycle running a red light and getting hit. The video also ended with one getting hit, but in that case the motorcycle had the right of way.
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

it wasn't Pablo Picasso in the El Dorado was it? (Yeah yeah, I know he's dead...but I'm sure someone will get the reference)

Comment

...I see this older model El Dorado stop at the stop sign, then he starts spinning his wheels and peels out of the corner. Within seconds, the cop runs to his patrol car, hauls ass and caught the guy. I saw the cop that caught the dumbass in the El Dorado and he said to me that when he asked why the dumbass did it, dumbass replied to the cop about how he didn't mean to and didn't know why.
                        Well, at least he still recognized--on some level anyway--that what he did was inappropriate or unacceptable behavior. I've heard a few excuses now of, "Sorry, officer. I didn't see you there." I was speaking to a highway patrol officer once, and he complained that he had lost count of the times that he had to explain to people that traffic laws do still apply when police officers are not present.

I know, I know, "It's only illegal if you get caught." I don't care. When I get behind the wheel of my car, I have to look at every other driver on the road and say, "I trust you with my life. And I trust you with my life. And I trust you with my life." I don't like having to trust irresponsible idiots.
                        I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                        - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                        - IPF

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                          The one at 4:28. How do you explain that one.

Comment

Working...
                          X