This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh yea, wtf

So i was driving down the road today and last second some ass cuts left right in front of me. seriously, i had to hit the brakes and lay on the horn

she didnt even flinch WTF

whatevs. she was lucky i was paying attention :P

It's worse when you're coming home from McDonalds and your food ends up on the floor.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
      It's worse when you're coming home from McDonalds and your food ends up on the floor.
      Depending on how your car is set up, either set it your narrowest footwell when you get it (if your front seats can roll backwards & forwards, put it behind the passenger seat & slide the front seat back until the bag's gently wedged in) or strap the bag(s) in with your seatbelt. I prefer the latter - it once saved £40+ of Chinese takeway from spilling when some idiotic tourist decided the Highway Code didn't apply to him because he was on holiday. I tend to use the fomer more if I've got to take my computer into the shop - keeps it from bouncing around.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
        Depending on how your car is set up, either set it your narrowest footwell when you get it (if your front seats can roll backwards & forwards, put it behind the passenger seat & slide the front seat back until the bag's gently wedged in) or strap the bag(s) in with your seatbelt. I prefer the latter - it once saved £40+ of Chinese takeway from spilling when some idiotic tourist decided the Highway Code didn't apply to him because he was on holiday. I tend to use the fomer more if I've got to take my computer into the shop - keeps it from bouncing around.
        Happened to me. Ass pulls out too soon, I brake, and I now have half the wonton soup I used to.
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
        X