This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You...

Thank you for parking your van so close to my car that I had to get in from the passenger side to get into my car. That was really kind of you.

I had to do that once when I first got my car.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Heh, that reminds me of the time my dad did that to himself. On purpose, though.

We were in either Washington, DC or Philadelphia for a family vacation. We were in a parking garage adjacent to a museum, and my dad circled the place like, twice, trying to find a parking spot for our minivan. The only open space in the entire garage was a compact space wedged in between another car parked too close to the line and a cement pillar. With no other options, dad let us all out, pulled the minivan into the compact space so close to the pillar that the side door wouldn't have opened, and then crawled out through the hatchback to exit the vehicle. By the time we got back, the space next to us was empty so he could get in normally to pull the van out.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I admit, I have parked someone in on purpose if they're parking job was so sucktacular that they drew my attention. I will note, that I otherwise parked perfectly legally, straight and with all tires within the lines. My only defense is that sometimes I just get really tired of people handling their cars like assholes.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Oh, me too!

Thank you, dickhead, for leaving your van's sliding door open so that it caught on my fucking headlight and ripped it out while I was pulling out of my space. That's also a good way to get your shitty van stolen.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I had that happen on my way home from work one night. I stopped by the local Radio Shack to get..something..and when I came out, some idiot had parked so close to my car I couldn't get in. Mind you I'm a person of size and I've been able to squeeze in, but there was no way I could do this.

The guy had walked into Radio Shack just as I was walking out, so I went back in and asked if he could please re-park so I could get into my car. He gave me a dirty look and told me to wait. So I walked out and started taking pictures of his plates. You see, this wasn't just a regular car. It belonged to someone who was a member of the House of Representatives for Missouri. I'm sure that his boss would have been pleased to know that he was rude to a fellow voter. He couldn't get outside fast enough to move his car once I started doing that.
            Last edited by fma_fanatic; 07-28-2010, 11:51 PM.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I was half tempted to leave my pal a note but I figured it would fall on deaf ears anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X