X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Means GO FOR ME

and red means STOP for you.

on Friday night had this one happen on one of my last deliveries.

I am waiting at the intersection of 2 major roads controlled by a stop light. my direction is red and the other road is just turning yellow to red. Just as my direction turns green a silver car pulls to a stop at the stop light going on the road perpendiular to my road. I start out slowly into the intersection and the driver in the silver car looks directly at me moving forward and STARTS TO MAKE A RIGHT TURN. I immediately lay on the horn and the driver of the silver car just keeps on moving into the intersection. I keep laying on the horn whist pressing hard on my brake pedal. Finally MR. BLIND seems to have noticed my presence in the middle of the intersection and stops his right turn then give me this reall really dirty look of HOW DARE YOU GO THROUGH A GREEN LIGHT WHILE I AM TURNING RIGHT ON RED!!!!.

I continue through the intersection and down the street. I notice that dumbass gets right up on my bumper. not sure what that would have accomplished. I make a left turn to get to my delivery and MR Blind honks his horn at me and yells something I could not hear.

OK right turn on red is A YEILD to oncoming traffic situation but apparently this version of the EW does not remember that from Cletus' driving school
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

I don't know which pizza company you work for I know the one I do and most require some type of identifying item on the outside of your car for the company. I swear people see that thing and thing they can pull the stupidest things with your car.

Comment

Quoth arminius58 View Post
      I don't know which pizza company you work for I know the one I do and most require some type of identifying item on the outside of your car for the company. I swear people see that thing and thing they can pull the stupidest things with your car.
      Unfortunately for me, not all of them require that anymore. I've got a less than easy to find house in an area that none of the online map sites have accurate road maps for (sadly), and never know which car to flag down even if I do manage to guess the delivery window accurately enough to be outside. (I say guess because I usually order online and the company I use has crap for online delivery time estimation)

Comment

That happens to me constantly.

Right on red is ok IF there is no one coming. I have the green, you fucking wait.

I have been looked at straight in the eye by offenders doing this when I have the green arrow to go left.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

But it's people's god given right to turn on red....That's the 11th Commandment after all...

Comment

Working...
          X