This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, chill..its just traffic

So, I am driving home, and for a good chunk of my commute I was stuck behind this crazy guy. I could have passed, but I was enjoying watching him.

I think it was 45 mins I was behind him....he is older, in a Ferrari, with a Bluetooth. Nothing crazy there. He is obviously swearing up a storm about the traffic (we weren't moving fast at all). He is waving is arm like crazy....I am trying hard not to laugh out loud and get too distracted.

He is getting more and more annoyed at anyone merges on the highway (and they all did it properly....which is rare for I-95) Um....dude, they have to get on the highway. They will not hurt your purty(ugly ass) car.

Best part.....his left blinker is on.....for about 30 mins. He wants to merge ( I can tell because he glances at the lane) and he has many many SAFE chanced to do so....but doesn't for 45 min.

Ok, I know I-95 sucks...but please....we were going so slow I saw a smail whiz by. People were driving safely!!!

Silly guy....needed to chill big time.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs
Working...
X