Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid florida couple (I have roadrage)

I was coming home from the flea market on sunday and the main way is about 3 & 1/2 cars wide and this old couple from florida is in the middle, cars coming in on the left of them no one on the right and there is a space in front of them 2 cars could easily fit into. So I go to pass them by on the right since that's the only way I can go, and as soon as I'm next to them I hear them lay on the horn. The old lady in the passenger side rolls down her window and says this: "What are you stupid, did you just get your licence? Where'd you learn to pass on the right?" I told her you're parked in the middle of the road and not moving forward so I'm going around you. Responding to this her husband inches up a little and the lady says "You better back off this is a new (bullshit) car, you damage it, I'll make you pay for the rest of your life." I just told her I guess I'm lucky I have a rich boyfriend. She called me a liar and I told her she better not scratch my car or she'll be paying for it for the rest of her (short) life. They inched up some more til their car was halfway in front of mine and I called her a wrinkly old something. I then followed them out of the lot flipping them off the whole way until the lot exit. Yes I know I was a total bitch, this is why some people don't want to drive them anywhere.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

If you don't want people to pass you on the right, move to the right if traffic is going faster than you are. Really simple concept here people.

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
      If you don't want people to pass you on the right, move to the right if traffic is going faster than you are. Really simple concept here people.
      More like "If you want to park, do so in a parking spot and not in the middle of three lanes of traffic!"
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

I don't care if someone passes me on the right unless it's on my residential street where they have to almost go in the ditch to do it. People are ignorant.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X