This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a hurry to...be a moron

I'm driving down a 2 lane road in a residential area, with a bunch of side streets. It is posted 40 whit no passing for most of the road. I am following a line of 10-12 cars and we start to go down a a hill. I look in my rear view mirror, nothing. A few seconds later i look again and see a asshole tail gating me riding the double yellow.

This asshole then decides to pass all 10-12 cars. In the process he cuts in at the crest of the hill doing between 60-70. I got his plate and called 911, and from what the dispatcher said so do many others.

A few miles down the road, around by a corner their was car that had clearly swerved into someone's lawn in a panic. Three miles later I pull up at to a light. Two cars in front is the moron. I call the police back and let them know. When the light changes the moron quickly pulls his stunt in a heavily trafficked business area.

The next day the police blotter indicates that not more than a mile down the road from the light a crash occurred involving a driver in the wrong lane who had been reported as a reckless driver several times before, with one arrested on several charges, including fleeing, leaving the scene of a accident, driving on suspend license and a few others.

great googly moogly that guy was an idjit!
    So glad it bit him in the ass (so hard...)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Good for you on calling the police. I've done that before too when I've seen reckless driving.

Comment

In an all-fired hurry to get somewhere just to f**k it up.
        Glad he got nailed.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I like to call it "Acute Darwinitis".

And no, brain bleach has no effect on it.

Comment

That's the kind of pwnage I'd rather see. I just love it when I watch a person weaving in and out of traffic only to be 2 cars ahead of me at the next light. Or even better is when they do that and they end up getting stuck at a point and there I am passing them. Of course generally when that happens, about 5 minutes later they are right on my ass again to repeat the process.

Comment

Driving in Michigan is almost like a "contact sport".

Comment

Working...
              X