This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wave

So about 2 weeks ago I was leaving Walmart, I was driving down a clear aisle in the parking lot, in fact, most spots were clear as well. So as I get closer to the front of the lot and where the cars are, this car, just pulls out right in front of me. This old lady had been driving through the empty spaces (which you are not supposed to do...) and i nearly crashed into her. honestly i dont even think she had looked. i hit the horn and let it blast. she looks at me, and gives me "the wave"

you know, usually the one you give someone when they nicely let you out when youre stuck in traffic or let you go first at a 4 way. yea that wave

LADY WTF??? if anything i shouldve given you the finger, but you never know who your messing with.

yup, cut through the parking lot, nearly cause an accident, and just give the wave.

today i was somewhere...i forget where, but the same thing happened. well except the near accident part, just another lady cutting through the parking lot like she owned it

I know what you mean. I have gotten that wave, I also get smiles and laughs when people nearly crash into me.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      I know what you mean. I have gotten that wave, I also get smiles and laughs when people nearly crash into me.
      then you think "what is WRONG with them!?!?!" as you curse away and they have that stupid haha deal with it face

Comment

I dunno....i always thought "The wave" doubled both as a "Thank you" and an apology.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
          I dunno....i always thought "The wave" doubled both as a "Thank you" and an apology.
          well yea thats what i think. but why give me the wave after she cut in front of me, and i nearly hit her. thanks for not hitting me! ahah i shoulda given the wave

Comment

Working...
          X