X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My commute today

was really strange

I start off backing out of my driveway and avoid the leaf sucking truck. make a turn and a turn onto the street that will bring me to the main road. while on this road, a firetruck with its lights flashing is sitting on a side road, dont know why. i get to the end, to make a turn onto the main road. im behind 3 school buses which was weird. i need to take a right, to the left there is another intersection with a light. one lane had been blocked because they were cutting branches away from power lines (which theyve been doing everywhere), so i wait, and wait, inhale diesel, ew, and make my turn.

so im driving and driving and see an ambulance coming from the opposite direction with lights flashing, siren going, horn honking. i pull over to the right, but the idiots going the other way, who are in front of this loud ambulance dont. that ambulance was goin fast and whizzed by me and my car shook. who doesnt pull over for emergency vehicles???

i get through a good chunk of my commute and get to another main road. which for about a block or so is blocked off at both ends by police cruisers. not a problem, was able to cut through some side streets.

almost at work. im at a big intersection and need to turn left. on the other side, the oncoming direction that road was blocked, so they were redirecting traffic. i make my left and sit in backed up traffic because further ahead they are working on the road, slowing traffic down.

finally get to the parking lot, find a space and think...wtf?
Working...
X