This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Fast and Delirious

So, our two roommates, Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum, went out in search of whatever it was they went out for. They returned home, panting and exclaiming. I, of curious mind, inquired as to what happened. Here is their retarded tale:

they were driving back home from the store, down a very busy street in our lovely city when they encountered a challenger. No, not the car, just a challenger in a large pick-up (diesel if I remember correctly). they get to a intersection, the light is red. the truck's driver signals Twiddle Dum that he wants to race the small car. Twiddle Dum then looks to Twiddle Dee, because it is his car. Twiddle Dee gives him the go ahead and they're off! According to Twiddle Dum, they got up to 106mph (down a 35 mph road, with multiple stoplights in between the start and finish lines) before they saw cherries and berries flashing in the rear view. the truck, going a moderate 95mph, was stopped, which gave the twins time to escape.
    Because of this lack of judgment, the cops now think that I am the racer and keep pulling me over for the sheer fact that my car looks SIMILAR (not exactly or kind of close but similar) to Twiddle Dee's car. Every time this happens, I come home and rip into the pair mercilessly until my frustration is gone. thankfully, no one was hurt because of their stupidity, but you better believe I'm not driving anywhere with them any time soon. Idiots.
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Ugh. Street racers. Menaces, the lot of them.

One of my company's customers had one of their owners kill some guy while street racing.

I have absolutely no sympathy.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X