This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It finally happened

I mentioned this in another thread, but to recap: The building my classes take place in has 3 ways to get in, two of which are along the road leading into the campus, and one on the street that intersects it. The one on the intersecting street is an Entrance Only, with signs on both sides of the entrance telling people who try to get out that fact and Do Not Enter. Obviously people do it anyways, otherwise i wouldn't be complaining about it. The Kicker is the local DMV is next door.

Today someone actually was exiting out of that while i was trying to get in. Good that there was enough room to get by, bad that he didn't seem to know what was wrong because he looked at me like i was an idiot jerk when i used my horn to display my displeasure.

The kicker is as soon as i parked nearby, another person did the same thing, albeit no one was trying to enter at that time.

My gosh though, how the fritz do you get to college without knowing how to read, and what the phrase "Do Not Enter" means?

Quoth Project_Mars View Post
    My gosh though, how the fritz do you get to college without knowing how to read, and what the phrase "Do Not Enter" means?
    Here's their logic: "But I'm NOT entering, I'm EXITING!"
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
      Here's their logic: "But I'm NOT entering, I'm EXITING!"
      DAMN! I was just coming here to post that!

I actually heard someone say this at Wally World yesterday. They were going out the enter doors, which have nice signs on them that say "Do Not Enter".
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
      X