This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *shivers*

While I was driving to the bank to get some money I was in the lane next to the turn lane. Actaully it was

oncomming oncoming turn lane lane lane lane

Lady was in the lane all the way to the right, suddenly decided that she needed to be in the turn lane. She comes all the way over, almost takes off the corner of my car but I slam on the brakes and lay on the horn. Thankfully the car behind me was far enough back I didn't get rear ended. Not moving right into the turn lane the lady suddenly puts on the brakes and then slowly goes into the turn lane to turn into Target.

So she almost takes off the front of the car, almost gets me rear ended, and then makes me almost rear end her.

The reasons I think? She was yelling at someone on a cell phone.

When we both happen to be leaving the parking lot at the same time I WISH a cop had been around. Cause she changed turn lanes three times and was txting on her phone. A 150 fine here in MI.

She probably slammed on the brakes because you laying on the horn was the first time she realized someone else was in her spezshul little snowflake world. She slows down to figure out what's going on, then goes right back to believing that she's got more right to be on the road than anyone else. I hate people like that.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
    X