This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locating the GPS

I know that most states have laws about not putting the GPS unit on the dashboard, but this woman ahead of me today had the worst sense of placement. How bad was it?

Imagine yourself behind the wheel of the car. Now, place a 4"x5" device
    Right. In. The. Center. Of. Your. Field. Of. Vision.

I'm talking eye-level, right in front of the driver.

What could possibly makes this worse?

She had a baby in the back seat and an unsecured child in the front.

The woman and her GPS need to go here:
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

I know some of those GPS units have a street view on them, but...no, that's not what it's meant for. That's just...too many levels of stupid!!!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      Imagine yourself behind the wheel of the car. Now, place a 4"x5" device
      Right. In. The. Center. Of. Your. Field. Of. Vision.
      She was probably driving whilst watching the GPS. After all, we all know that if the GPS conflicts with reality, the GPS is correct and reality is wrong.

Comment

Think of it as evolution in action (and have sympathy for the poor kidlets.)
        I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Do you reckon she is one of those people who, when she crashes, will try and sue the GPS company?

Comment

Quoth shadowpanda View Post
            Do you reckon she is one of those people who, when she crashes, will try and sue the GPS company?
            Yep. __________________________________________________ ______
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth shadowpanda View Post
              She'll probably sure the GPS company when she misses a turn. Why wait for the crash?
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
              X