X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bumper? It's mine not yours

Dear Tailgater,
    You know that bumper that you have been riding? The one that your vehicle is close enough to kiss? It's mine not yours, just in case there is some confusion. I know the vehicle in front of you is nice and shiny red, and might be distracting, but really that bumper? Mine. Not yours. Ok?

While I'm at it, that red sign in front of me? Means stop. No it doesn't mean "Stop when there are vehicles, but it's ok to ignore if there is not" it means STOP. Which is hard to do with you basically pushing me along. Yeah, I came to a complete stop. Deal with it. There is another lane, use it if I am driving too slow by going the speed limit..on a deserted road..in the middle of the fratching night.

Lastly, gunning your engine nets the opposite result you are aiming for. Each time you gun your engine, I wait just that much longer before going. I've got all the time in the world, cause I leave early. Care to wait me out? I assure you, I have way more patience then you.

Thank you,
    Somebody who actually obeys street laws, regardless if there is somebody around or not.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Sounds like someone with this new, weird mindset: "It's only wrong if you get caught." (Never did understand that - wrong is wrong, whether you get away with it or not.)
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Dear Tailgater,
      You know that bumper that you have been riding? It's mine not yours
      I want this as a bumper sticker XD

Comment

perhaps "My car is a lesbian, don't ride her ass!"
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

I want one that says "clearly you don't know how insurance works."

Comment

I like the one that says "If you're gonna ride my ass, at least pull my hair."

Or....

"If you get any closer, I'll fart!"
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"tailgate and roll for damage" (for my gamer friends)

"the closer you get, the slower i go"

2 more that i've seen and love!
              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

I like this one

"If you can read this, Go and get som glasses because youre F***ng too close!"

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                  I want one that says "clearly you don't know how insurance works."
                  That one I like
                  "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm, maybe we should make a bumper sticker business? We have some nice ones already.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Hmm, maybe we should make a bumper sticker business? We have some nice ones already.
                      I agree. From the "Clearly you don't know how insurance works" to "The closer you get, the slower I go" to "Rev that engine louder, I can't hear how small your dick is."
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Saw one this weekend: "Tailgaters cause brake checks."

Comment

How about "Your horn and high beams are not connected to my accelerator"
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

'If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you.'

Comment

Insurance by Smith & Wesson. Legal services by Kalashnikov.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X