This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgated By An Ambulance

On the freeway on the way home Friday mid-morning.

Not once were lights or sirens on. Not once did this bitch attempt to pass me. She followed me like a duckling when I passed other people, though, always staying tight to my rear end. Never. Once. Passed. Me. And it wasn't like there wasn't room, it's 10:30 am, hardly anyone is on the road! I finally ditched her when I took a ramp to back up into the main part of town, and she headed to the east side of town.

You think because you're driving an ambulance, you can drive like an ass? I don't think so.

People like that bitch, and the fucking asshole cop whom, on an almost nightly basis, turns the stoplights green (OR turns on his lights/sirens WHILE he turns, then turns them right off) so he can make a U turn and start his patrol all over again, need to be fired for the way they abuse their powers when there isn't an emergency.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Seeing shit like this really pisses me off - an ambulance doesn't stop anywhere near as fast as a car does (some are just converted vans, no upgraded engine/brakes etc).

Please tell me you got some sort of identifying feature of the truck (company/organisation/licence plate) so you can complain - if you don't complain then nothing will change. Plenty of ambulances in the US (and now the UK) have cameras that record the driving of the vehicle so there's a good chance something will be done about it.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I could only see what city the ambulance was a part of, but I don't know if they are labelled or numbered. That would have been on the back. I never saw the back end.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Maybe they get paid by the patient and were hoping that they would get one...

Comment

Ok, I've heard of "ambulance chasers," but "chaser ambulances?"
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
          X