X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy mofo

Crazy mofo...

Everyday after work, I have to get on the highway. It is the easiest and fastest way to get home, which is 25 miles away. It takes about thirty five minutes to get home. Expect when there's traffic.

I have to pull off into this ramp where they are doing never-ending construction on the road, and the lane widens slightly, then goes back to lane size after a while. IDK why this is, it's because of the constant construction I guess.

Well, I'm pulling off as usual and this mofo is behind me, tailgating me so close if his windows weren't tinted, I'd be able to see the hairs in his nose. (I'm assuming it's a man).I don't pay him any attention at first , then he tries to pass me by using the same lane, not realizing I guess, that the lane narrows again. He nearly sideswipes me and has the nerve to blast his horn like the crazy mofo he is while he passes, as if it's my fault!

Rragh!

I tried to get a license plate so I could pull over and report him for reckless driving, but Speedy Gonzalez was too fast. Seriously? What a douche. Wait your damn turn.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.
Working...
X