This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Hole Karma

Recently I got behind a sucky driver who cut me off pulling out of their driveway. They were yapping on their phone barley paying attention going 5-10 below the speed limit holding up traffic. It was aggravating. Then the sucky driver tossed a cigarette and a empty plastic bottle out the window. Now I really hated them.

We came to a intersection where I hoped I would loose them, but didn't. This time they finally got up to the speed limit, which was 40 MPH. I could see they were still talking on the phone. We approached a pot hole that had not been filled due to heavy rains, but had at least 5 cones set up around it. They nailed it dead on at 40 MPH.

They came to a screeching halt and they got out to inspect the damage. When I passed them the front passenger tire was completely destroyed. I could see what looked like some pieces of plastic body work on the road. With that hit i'm sure they need more then a new tire.

Ahhhh sweet karma!!! We see you so very rarely!
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

You know who I really hate, those people who park just to open their door set down a coffee cup then close the door and drive away. There is a garbage can 10 feet away you asshole, use it! I like to think they hit a tree or one of their tires blows up.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
      X