This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zzzz.....JESUS IN HEAVEN

I live about three blocks away from my college's campus, on the corner of a busy street, and my house's walls are pretty thin. I have learned to sleep through the usual late-night and early-morning traffic, which is usually pretty thin anyway. I have even learned to ignore the thundering bass of the (many) ghetto-blaster cars that pass by.

But why, in all nine levels of Hell, would anyone think it is a good idea to tear ass on their motorcycle down a small street at 8 in the morning?!?!?
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Gawdzillers, here's the thought process of that motorcyclist:

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK HOW HUGE MY DICK IS!"
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK HOW SMALL MY DICK IS!"
      Corrected for accuracy.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

ok, as someone who LOVES motorcycles (Harleys) and who's boyfriend rides a '74 suzuki, i would like to offer "devil's advocate" type defense -

Perhaps:
        1) overslept is running late and has to go OMGNOW!
        2) if a repeat offender - perhaps they are piss-poor-planner, and never get up on time, so always have to go OMGNOW!
        3) if it happens once in a great while, they are seeing one of your neighbors, and stayed the night, but
        3a)live/work on the other side of town, and have to leave that early to get ready for work
        3b) don't have a key to gf's place so have to leave when she does.

sorry, all the rider's i know are awesome/respectful people, so it pains me to see them all painted with the same brush of "asshole" just because of a few bad apples.

and yes i am aware that the "bad apples" do exist - i just don't personally KNOW any of them, they're probably assholes in other areas of their life too, so i've never taken the time to get to know even their name.
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
        X