X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Quick Stories

Story the first:

There's a 3-way light on my way home from work I can't detour around (and don't really want to, it's the quickest way to the highway). I'm sitting at the red light and I see a cruiser in the oncoming lane. I think to myself, "Just once I'd love to see some Carma delivered piping hot. Just once."

Soon enough, my light turns green and I start to go when this bright red Durango blazes in from the left, running the red. Had I been all the way in the intersection I would have been creamed. I cursed and spat at the near miss....then saw the lights go off in the oncoming lane as the cruiser pulls a U turn in the middle of the intersection and gives chase. I passed a gas station on my right and saw the Durango sitting at one of the pumps with the cruiser right behind him, the officer screaming his head off at the guy. It was beautiful.

Story the second:

Stuck at another light, I spotted this bumper sticker on a Mini Cooper ahead of me:

Nice Truck!
    Sorry to hear about your

small penis.

I'm still cleaning coffee off the dash. I want that sticker.

Quoth Nashida View Post

Story the second:

Stuck at another light, I spotted this bumper sticker on a Mini Cooper ahead of me:

Nice Truck!
    Sorry to hear about your

small penis.

I'm still cleaning coffee off the dash. I want that sticker.
    www.zazzle.com

You could make your own (pretty good as far as stuff goes)
    But yes I want that sticker as well dammit!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My favourite is still "Your Skid Stops Here -->" with the arrow pointing at the towbar. Suitable for most Volvos, Land Rovers, and similarly well-built hardware.

Comment

OMG, real justice for once

Comment

Working...
        X