• Show
Clear All

• Epic Driving Fail

Click image for larger version

Name:	parking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	2033298

Yes, what I drew is indeed correct. While exiting our parking lot, this poor lady was sitting at the stop sign when the truck coming-in off the road cut the turn and decided to try and make it into the parking lot ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HER CAR!!! He almost made it but for the back right wheel well and bumper; tore a gash right through the side of her car and pulled-out the tail light completely (a new Chrysler no less!). Then the guy refused to give the lady any information, parked, and left. The POLICE, however, were able to get all the information they needed
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

WTF did the truck driver think was going to happen if he refused to give someone he hit his info and left the scene?

Comment

oh please please PLEASE tell me they booked him for a hit and run
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The police left a copy of the report under the windshield wiper; he wasn't responded to pages to come back to the truck. However, the truck was a rental, so they'll track him down that way and the company's insurance will probably be forking out for the $1,000 + in repairs for the lady's car. I'm betting he's not the type who would have taken-out his own rental insurance, so then they'll probably sue him to recoup the cost. I wish they could have booted his car, but police power is limited on private property. It doesn't matter as long as insurance rules in her favor, which since her testimony is the only one they will most likely side with her.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'm literally in shock ad the idiocy involved here. First, trying to pull into the lot that way, second, failing at it, and third, parking and leaving? I hope they hit him with every charge, fine and punishment they can!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

And cut up his drivers license. Lock him up in jail, too.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Fortunately, I have never seen results such as these regarding someone taking a turn like that, but UNFORTUNATELY, I see way too many people who cannot calculate and steer a turn very well, and near-misses that could potentially be like this happen a lot where I live.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

He parked? *sigh* you're doin' it wrong, idjit...
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                  He parked? *sigh* you're doin' it wrong, idjit...
                  He probably thought either a) it's a rental, so it's not my problem or b) it's a rental so they can't find me if I don't tell her who I am. Wrong on both counts, though...

Hit-and-run AND leaving the vehicle there? Dude, they WILL know who you are.
                  I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Working...
                  X