Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you not notice the speed limit signs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Stormraven View Post
    Cool, I did not know they already existed.
    And if they didn't, Cafepress and Zazzle are two great sites for getting your own printed.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I like the one, "Tailgate me and roll for damage."

Comment

There is one particular road here in town with a speed limit of 45mph. For some reason, 85% of people feel the need to drive 65mph or more down this road. I can be cruising along at 55, and have every single person on the road go flying by me. I don't understand the desire to drive that fast down a road that has a stoplight every mile or two, do they not understand how horrible that is for fuel economy?

Comment

I've seen one that was a bit more aggressive about it when I was stopped behind a pickup at a red light: In his back window was the sticker "If you can read this, I can step on my brakes and SUE YOU"
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X