This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice morning drive

i was on my way to work this morning, and around 630 in the morning, there arent many people on the road.

so im driving on this four lane road (two and two) and i was in the right lane. i had to slow down just a little because the person up ahead was making a right turn. so i start to pick up speed again and outta nowhere someone flies up on my left, gets right over in front of me, brakes, and turns right into a parking lot.

like was it really that important to cut me off like that? there was no one behind me.

jerkface

the sunrise was really pretty though
    Click image for larger version

Name:	390350_753364784259_48800957_36412156_1155433919_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	2033343

People like these are the same as the ones who pull out in front of you with no warning, causing you to slam your brakes on, when there's NOBODY BEHIND YOU....couldn't they have waited 10 more seconds for you to pass???

They do this at one intersection in my town there's a two-way street, and a stop sign at a side street to turn onto it. It drives me nuts because you can see at least half a mile in each direction as there's no trees or buildings, and I've occasionally seen them looking RIGHT AT ME, and still pull out just as I'm almost on top of them - its like they want to cause an accident. I can see there might be some people who really DO want that, but its happened so often, so many people, it makes me wonder.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

or its like those people who speed up really fast to get in front of you, and then when they are, they just drive slow. wtf? haha

Comment

Yep them too - they're as bad as the people who match your speed intentionally as soon as they see you want to move over, so as to stop you. I've even seen people slow down to do just that. Once, while on a street with very few vehicles, I put my signal on to merge, and this woman sped up to be right alongside so I couldn't. Alright - no big deal, lots of room behind you lady, so I slow down so she'll pass - what does she do? She slows down too - it got almost comical when I had slowed down to almost 15mph and there she was still slowing down too so to prevent me from merging right. I quickly sped up before she could and got in front of her, of course she then rode my ass and flashed her brights until I turned off (thankfully not too far down the road.) Seriously what is it that goes through the minds of asshats like this?
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
          Yep them too - they're as bad as the people who match your speed intentionally as soon as they see you want to move over, so as to stop you. I've even seen people slow down to do just that. Once, while on a street with very few vehicles, I put my signal on to merge, and this woman sped up to be right alongside so I couldn't. Alright - no big deal, lots of room behind you lady, so I slow down so she'll pass - what does she do? She slows down too - it got almost comical when I had slowed down to almost 15mph and there she was still slowing down too so to prevent me from merging right. I quickly sped up before she could and got in front of her, of course she then rode my ass and flashed her brights until I turned off (thankfully not too far down the road.) Seriously what is it that goes through the minds of asshats like this?
          wtf? o_O

i like when im on the highway and people are merging on, but they match my speed, so im like...umm. you gotta do something? haha

Comment

Oh yeah....speed matchers. I can never tell if it's always just a mind game, or if people just refuse to use cruise control or learn properly how to maintain a speed.

Thursday night I went in for a half shift, and some truck that had been on the highway for a while, I merged behind, then went to pass him, and I spent over 5 miles in the left lane with my cruise on, him speeding up slowly to prevent me from going over.....or just being too stupid to maintain a speed.

And then at one point, he just lets off and I get way ahead of him quickly and finally am able to pass.

What the hell?
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

There's a thing on the UK roads at present, it's like a new law has been passed but only told to special people... I'll be trundling along at an appropriate speed, someone will come zooming up behind me, slam on their brakes so they end up right in my blind spot, then slowly ease past 1-2MPH faster than me. Like, what's the point? All you've accomplished is wasting fuel & wearing your brakes; if you're concerned that I'm plod (and none of my cars look like vehicles of the law) then you're as likely to get pulled for such stupid behaviour as if you sped past...
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

sounds like the morons in Virginia beach.

they'd be speeding behind you... pass you on the left... only to zip ahead of you to JUST make the exit... the same fucking exit they'd have gotten to if they'd just stayed the fuck in the lane in the first place

Comment

Working...
                X