X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost hit!

i copied and paste this story as well lol

so i was driving I-84 west and traffic was pretty bad. like almost stopped. but i had my friend in the car with me, so we took the HOV lane. which was good at first, but that slowed down too.

all of a sudden i hear *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH* and this car is flying up behind me. and ends up sliding next to me. all i could smell was burnt rubber.

SO DAMN CLOSE TO SMASHING US…like really fast!

did i mention this was the HOV lane? yea. so he was alone in his car. and he was from massachusetts. masshole.

i guess he couldnt handle the traffic because a few minutes later he decided to drive down the embankment and go east instead. good luck going 0-70 from the grass into the fast lane of traffic. dickwad

Wait. He drove down the embankment? WTeverlovingF?! I'm still trying to picture how anyone could think this was a good idea... and I keep getting an "Out of Cheese" error.
    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
    ~-~
    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Quoth Aisling View Post
      Wait. He drove down the embankment? WTeverlovingF?! I'm still trying to picture how anyone could think this was a good idea... and I keep getting an "Out of Cheese" error.
      he just turned left while waiting in line and drove away. ive seen this before multiple times...

Comment

Quoth Aisling View Post
        Hex?

Do I detect another Pratchett fan?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
          Hex?

Are there eight colours in your rainbow?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            Hex?

Quoth dalesys View Post
            <looks up from a rousing game of thud to check the rainbow> Yup.
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Yay for Pratchett!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Octarine is a sort of greeny-purple.
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I guess we're all Prattfellers.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Civis Morporkia sum.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                    X