This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from the inbred carnival

Had to do my last-minute vacation shopping (batteries, toiletries and the like), so ventured out to Wally World.

Walking toward the entrance from the parking lot, I observed a car in front of the store put on its blinker to pull down an aisle...and then sit there.

Driver of the SUV behind it beeped his horn. The car stayed where it was.

SUV driver then laid on the horn and I noticed him gesticulating rather emphatically. Car didn't move. Everybody stayed put for a bit, and then I crossed in between two vehicles to enter the store.

Entering, I took a look back and found the driver of the car was some kid who may or may not have been on a cell phone. I dunno. Either that and he was too tuned into his phone conversation to notice he was holding up traffic, or was waiting for somebody to pull out of a parking space.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Not at the Inbred Carnival (I went to Target tonight, actually), but earlier this evening, my dad was following me back to my parents' place with some more of my crap for moving home.........somewhere down the line, we got stuck behind some fucktard in an SUV on a cell phone (ya know when you can see their face in the mirror? Yeah, phone attached, big smiles and laughs), going 40 in a 50 mph, where people usually go 55-60. Nice.

They kept at that same snail pace, in the LEFT lane, all the way till we turned to my parents' place off the highway.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You know, "inbred carnival" is so mean, yet it makes me laugh every time.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I don't even feel bad for finding it funny anymore. It's the truth around here!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"We're even nobler than the Pharoahs! We descend from a long tradition of brothers marrying brothers."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X