This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the hell out of the way!

My son graduated from high school a few weeks ago. He'll be going to college in the fall, but for now, he's working a lot, and when he's not working, he's either partying with his friends or spending time with his girlfriend. He stopped by the house earlier, and called me at work to see if I wanted to do lunch with him, and I agreed.

We were coming back from lunch, and we were on the highway, just before our exit, when the car in front of us suddenly slowed down to about 30. My exit was right there, so I couldn't just go around it. Unfortunately, she took the same exit, and then slowed down to about 20. The exit splits two ways, one leading to the northbound lane, and one leading to the southbound. At this point, I could see the driver and her passenger making several erratic hand gestures, obviously having no idea where the hell they were going.

She then started turning towards the northbound lane, and I went around her and started getting in the southbound lane. So naturally, as I'm trying to pass her, she changes her mind and starts moving back over. Not a big deal, because I was expecting her to pull yet another bone-headed move like that, and she was going so slow anyway that I had no trouble getting past her.

The real kicker is that her car had a huge dent in the rear bumper. No doubt she had pulled that kind of thing before, in front of someone who wasn't paying as close attention as I was. You'd think she would have learned the first time.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right
Working...
X