Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think when people walk around in parking lots, all that exhaust drops their IQ a few points. I swear I have seen some of the stupidest shit at the store. We have the:
    Elderly Turtle Daredevils: These are people usually between 70 and 100 who decide that they need to cross the road RIGHT NOW and screw the people driving around them, all at negative 1mph.
    Wild Roaming Children: Children whose caretakers allow to wander/run/skip around the lot.
    Zombies: These are people that cross the road in front of the store and don't even look around them, bonus points if their on their phone.

Comment

A few years ago, hubby and I were driving through a school area. We could see a flashing crosswalk light start 2 cars ahead of us. Of course hubby slowed down. When the first car at the crosswalk was stopped the one directly behind him (and in front of us ) pulled out and drove around him barely missing the pedestrians who were almost past the first car. Wanna guess who was behind us in the line of cars? They had pretty blue and red lights

Comment

Some people just don't get it, and sadly luck wastes its time on them rather than the more deserving. =/

I had it drilled into me as a kid never to just shoot out into the street, so much so that when a bike I had just bought at a yard sale turned out to have no brakes, I laid it down in the road(owww) rather than shoot out into the cross street. I was a pretty dumb kid, if I could be taught, than just about anyone can.

Comment

Mmm, and a cyclist who *hadn't* been taught that rule went right in front of my on one of my driving lessons. Fortunately I spotted him out of the corner of my eye and stopped dead, since even a tiny Vauxhall Corsa can do a lot of damage.

Comment

I am really hoping I do not witness anyone getting run over on my walk to work in the morning. There is a group of commuters that insist on walking through an intersection while cars have a green arrow to turn left. There is a walk signal for pedestrian but they are in to big of a hurry. I don't get why they can not leave a few minutes earlier the trains run on a set schedule.

Comment

Working...
            X