This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIE LOTTERY WHORES

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing:

WAIT. YOUR. FUCKING. TURN. IN. LINE. LIKE. US. *NORMAL*. PEOPLE. WHO. WERE. FUCKING. TAUGHT. BASIC. FUCKING. GODDAMNED. MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why yes, I *did* have a very bad day at work today, thank you.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Which reminds me... I saw something amusing today. I was waiting in line at the local convenience store. There was a guy standing by the cash register. Every time a customer was taken care of, he'd jump in line to buy another ticket because of some "inspiration" based on that customer... generally the total of the bill. Soda... $1.47 with tax... customer jumped in, "I want to play 147." And so on and so forth through five real customers.
    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

You seem a might stressed, why don't you tell us how you really feel.

*ducks and runs*
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I am sensing some anger. I don't know why though.

Comment

Here:

Do that a bunch. Rinse and repeat.

Then do it again. It might help. It does for me when I have a bad day.

Comment

I play the lottery, but I am not like that. I buy the ticket, and then wait tilt he day.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

maybe some meditation would help...

ohm...breathe in...ohm...breathe out...ohm...breathe in...ohm...breathe out...ohm...breathe in...ohm...breathe out...ohm...breathe in...ohm...breathe out...ohm...breathe in...ohm...breathe out...

better? no? well, then, try this

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
              X