Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Police Officer. I'm allowed to break the law.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth protege View Post
    Now, right there...I would have called the *real* police, and let them deal with him. They just love dealing with idiots making threats and impersonating officers.
    And he wasn't even doing a very good job impersonating an officer at that! I mean, no real officer would be caught dead dressed/acting like that off-duty. I hope...

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
      Well, there is that little "we have the right to refuse service to anyone" clause that all private businesses have.

Portland has enough stinky drunk old guys running around without the Plaid making them more hosed up.
      As for discrimination, only unlawful discriminiation (race, religion, gender, etc) counts in this case.

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
        And he wasn't even doing a very good job impersonating an officer at that! I mean, no real officer would be caught dead dressed/acting like that off-duty. I hope...
        AND have the car in the shop. AND get their badge out of a cracker jack box.
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
          Well, there is that little "we have the right to refuse service to anyone" clause that all private businesses have.
          Yeah, I suppose I really should have thought about that. I was taking the scenic route there. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
          X