This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
    2) The live lobster, still in a bag, stashed in the bread aisle.
    Lobbie was hungry and fancied some toast.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Anything like that we find that is out of temp we have to destroy anyway. Because we don't know how long it's been out. I found Breyers ice cream in the soup aisle Sunday night. Then there were the two packages of Lean Cruisine and the bag of Frozen chicken breasts in the cereal aisle. My absolute favorite was the Halloween Barbie someone put in the freezer section.
      "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
        My absolute favorite was the Halloween Barbie someone put in the freezer section.
        Had I done that on the rare occasions I went shopping with my Mom as a small child, she'd have not only popped my hand a few times but also made me put the doll back when I'd actually picked it up from!

I also had a gramda who preached "If you don't want something, don't touch it."
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
          Lobbie was hungry and fancied some toast.
          You put butter on toast and bread; you serve lobster with butter. I can see the connection.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
            My two favorites from my supermarket days:

1) the 2-liter of soda put in an ice cream freezer. It had frozen completely solid without bursting.

2) The live lobster, still in a bag, stashed in the bread aisle.
            Ok, you win, never saw anything left behind to beat a live crustacean.

Comment

And the customers can't figure out why the prices keep going up...
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Too d#$n right!

Comment

Quoth Trixie View Post
                  My very most favorite is when people pick up something thinking it's on sale but it's not and then they are so very nice enough to say "I'll let you put this back." Oh joy! Just what I love to do!! Even better when it's something like 12 packs of soda or a cart full of junk!!
                  What the hell?? It was their mistake! And they tell YOU to put it back? How rude can you get...

Comment

The best is when I find NAIL POLISH with the top just sitting on it, with no effort made to screw it back on. Not long ago I picked up a white bottle of polish and of course the top was barely on so it went all over my pants and shoes. I totally lost my shit on the sales floor. Luckily no complaints arose from that little incident. But I've also seen the nail polish bottle TOSSED back on the shelf, with the top/wand thrown in after it!! Yes, I do catch people trying on nail polish all the time.

Comment

hmmmmm----- pizza and beer, pizza and beer, pizza and be--CRAP! I've only got five bucks. What to get, what to get, what to get......

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      It's nothing for me to find frozen pizza in the beer case ...

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Like Fat Freddy buying the live turkey...
                      FFFB FTW.

crikey Dale! You're as old as me.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                        The apple was just so you wouldn't wonder what they were going to do with it. Like Fat Freddy buying the live turkey...
                        It didn't need stuffing, it wasn't empty...

Comment

My personal favorite is people who use the MartCarts (for disabled people) "because I'm tired." GET UP AND WALK YOU LAZY ASSHOLE.
                          Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

Working...
                          X